[melbourne-pug] mapping strings to class

lemeia lemeia at bigpond.com
Mon Jan 9 17:56:29 CET 2006

Actually, I ditched the exec approach.
I decided it might be less problematic to only put the conditions themselves in eval statements.

This is now working.

Of course I am now coping with a significant slow down in the processing run but that was expected.

I am going to see if compiling the conditions before the run brings about any improvement, but I think I'm probably going to have to tolerate some slow down as a price to pay for the many dynamic conditions I'm evaluating.

Patrick

=====
Message: 1