[melbourne-pug] Introduction

Maurice Ling mauriceling at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 13:25:53 CET 2008

Hi Wesley

I'm no longer based in Melbourne, so I cannot say very much. However, as
far as I know there isn't any meet-ups. Nevertheless, we will respond to
this mailing list.

ML

Maurice LING, BSc(Hons)(Biochem), BSc(Comp), FIFA, MACM
Lecturer, Chemical and Life Sciences, Singapore Polytechnic
Co-Editor-in-Chief, The Python Papers Anthology
Firebird Foundation Committee Member
Secretary, University of Melbourne Alumni Association (Singapore)
mobile: +6596669233, +6568707927
resume: http://maurice.vodien.com/maurice_resume.pdf
www: http://maurice.vodien.com