[melbourne-pug] Audio recording equipment?

Tennessee Leeuwenburg tleeuwenburg at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 09:26:27 CEST 2009

Sounds like we really need a clip-on mic or similar. There really was a lot
of noise at the bar last time. We could try getting into the talks a bit
sooner, or perhaps consider another venue. I do like the laid-back nature of
the environment, but I think it was quite challenging for the presenters.
Cheers,
-T

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 12:55 PM, Chris Miles <miles.chris at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 21/08/2009, at 12:26 PM, Richard Jones wrote:
>
>  Does anyone have access to an audio recording device and lapel mic? I've
>> been thinking about recording the MPUG meetings on video but given the
>> background noise in the bar we'd need a good mic and my camera doesn't have
>> an external mic socket.
>>

> I wonder if an iPhone with standard handsfree/headset mic would do the
> trick.  Could be worth a try.
>
> I've got a miniDV video camera with external mic input that I could bring
> too, if needed. Even have a tripod for it.
>
> Cheers
> Chris

Tennessee Leeuwenburg
http://myownhat.blogspot.com/