[melbourne-pug] Next meeting: Tuesday 8th September

Richard Jones r1chardj0n3s at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 04:04:18 CEST 2009

The next meeting of the Melbourne Python Users Group will be on
Tuesday the 8th of September starting at 6:30pm at Horse Bazaar. We'll
have use of the projector and time for several short presentations or
lightning talks.

Meeting details, location and talks list are at:

http://wiki.python.org/moin/MelbournePUG

I've added a couple of things I'd like to talk about already.

15 minute talks

* Richard Jones by request doing a short intro to context managers

5 minute lightning talks

* Richard Jones isn't a lumberjack, but someone cool is...

If you've seen something cool or are doing something cool then we'd
like you to tell everyone about it! Presentations could be 5 minutes
or up to 15 minutes if you'd like to ramble for a bit longer.

If you've got an idea for a talk just add it to the wiki page.

   Richard