[melbourne-pug] Meetings coming up

Graeme Cross gcross at fastmail.fm
Wed Dec 2 04:20:04 CET 2009

On 02/12/2009, at 11:48 AM, Richard Jones wrote:

> On 01/12/2009, at 4:10 PM, Richard Jones wrote:
>> I've booked Horse Bazaar for the first two meetings next year - Jan 12th and Feb 9th. The 12th needs some final confirmation from them tho.
>
> I've just found http://perl.net.au/wiki/Melbourne which has a bunch of very useful information including the time that various groups meet. "Second Tuesday" is very popular it seems. I've like to propose that starting in the New Year we meet on the *second Monday* of every month instead. That way we don't clash with any of the other user groups (that have their meeting time listed on that page).
>

>      Richard

Hi Richard.

There are also a couple of Google calendars that list various computer-related meetings happening in Melbourne...

Melbourne IT Industry Events calendar:

	http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=cWF1YzU2bG9xbzA4MGRwdHY4bmphdGkzcWdAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ

Melbourne IT events calendar:

	http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=OWc2ZXFoMHRwY3NyZDNmamM2czZzdjUxbTBAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ