[melbourne-pug] Next meeting: next Tuesday, 13th Oct @ Robot 6.30pm: http://tinyurl.com/ybtzlgg

Tennessee Leeuwenburg tleeuwenburg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 02:17:02 CEST 2009

http://www.robotsushi.com/ <-- The venue website<http://www.robotsushi.com/>
http://tinyurl.com/ybtzlgg <-- Google Map
*
*MPUG is meeting again! Awesuuum!*

*The next Melbourne Python Users Group meeting will be on Tuesday, 13th
October at an exciting new venue! What's exciting about it? HEAPS! *
*  1) It's part of Melbourne's laneway culture*
*  2) At 9pm, there are Anime screenings*
*  3) It even has a techy name -- Robot*
*  4) We're gonna be there! Rockin!*

*As usual there will be your choice of beer, non-alcoholic beverages of
choice, and heaps of Python! We'll have presentations, discussions,
arguments, tears and laughter. Our laid-back and welcoming group is happy to
welcome anyone who is interested to come along and get to know your fellow
Melbourne Pythoneers and share knowledge and goodwill.*

*Cheers,*
*-Tennessee

*