[melbourne-pug] Thanks for another great meeting!

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 07:32:30 CEST 2009

2009/10/14 Richard Jones <r1chardj0n3s at gmail.com>:
> Thanks everyone for another great meeting last night. The wiki page has been
> updated with some links to the stuff we talked about last night:
>
>    http://bit.ly/mpug
>
> The next meeting will be on the 10th of November; most likely at Robot Sushi
> again unless we can find a larger venue (that has beer ;)

Did Horse Bazaar boot us out? I thought it was just a temporary change.

It was an interesting meeting, but it seems to me the weak point
continues to be the venues. Robot was erring towards being too noisy,
too small and too neck crampy. HB is only a little better in that the
space is a bit bigger.

Having said that, finding a good venue is always difficult, and I
don't think I currently have a better suggestion, short of maybe
trying to lean on ThoughtWorks (they are on Collins St and host MXUG
http://groups.google.com.au/group/mxug , which incidentally is next
Wednesday).

Anyway, just thought I'd put that out there... not sure how everyone
else feels about it. Maybe beer is compensation enough?!

cheers
Brianna

http://modernthings.org/