[melbourne-pug] logging in python

Richard Jones r1chardj0n3s at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 05:12:52 CET 2010

On 12/02/2010, at 3:00 PM, Teguh Iskanto wrote:
> Try "logging" , for info : 'pydoc logging'
> It comes as a default from python installation and it's a thread-safe module as I've used this in the production environment

... and it has possibly the worst API of any module in the standard library :)

It's almost like it was written to slavishly follow an implementation from another language that doesn't have either a string formatting operator or decent built-in data structures for configuration ;)

But yes, it is thread-safe.

      Richard