[melbourne-pug] full time job in Melbourne CBD for Python Developer, junior - mid level

Malvina Koretsky malvina.koretsky at mentaura.com.au
Mon Mar 1 07:42:45 CET 2010

Dear members,

I am currently recruiting for a Web Applications Developer with solid
Python experience to join dynamic and growing service provider with an
excellent reputation and international presence. You will become a
member of a friendly, dynamic and competent team of developers and will
get exposure to various Web Development Tools and Open Source
technologies.

If you are interested please call me on 9863 9600 for further
discussions or send me your resume. Any referrals will be highly
regarded.

Kind regards,

Malvina

Malvina Koretsky | Senior Consultant

Mentaura Recruitment Australia

Level 2, 1 Queens Road

Melbourne Victoria 3004 Australia

t: + 61 3 9863 9600

m: 0403 578 298

i: www.mentaura.com.au <http://www.mentaura.com.au/>

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be protected by
legal professional privilege. The contents (including attachments) may
also be subject to Copyright. It is intended solely for the addressee
and access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not
the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and
may be unlawful. If you have received this message in error, please
notify us immediately. Please also destroy and delete the message from
your computer.