[melbourne-pug] Python 2.7 memory profiler

Joe Healy joe at omc-international.com.au
Tue Apr 19 08:19:09 CEST 2011

There is Meliae. It may be of assistance.

https://launchpad.net/meliae

I think it crawls memory and then lets you analyse what is taking the
space. Haven't used it, but came across it from:

http://blog.vrplumber.com/index.php?/archives/2490-Meliae-is-neat,-but-scary....html

Although a closer reading may mean that you have a particular one in
mind, but just need a version compiled for 2.7. Is that the case?

If that is the case, the blogger at blog.vrplumber.com may be able to
help as I know he has used meliae and may have used it for 2.7.

Cheers,

Joe