[melbourne-pug] Next meeting: next Monday

Ed Schofield ed at pythoncharmers.com
Wed Nov 2 23:20:51 CET 2011

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 6:34 PM, Noon Silk <noonslists at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 3:48 PM, Richard Jones <r1chardj0n3s at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > The next meeting is next Monday and it'll be the last one at RMIT.
> >
> > http://j/mp/mpug for details
> >
> > We still don't have a replacement venue...
>
> So is that to suggest that none of the people that offered sponsorship
> worked out? Are you looking for sponsors?

Python Charmers' offer of sponsorship still stands. If it's necessary.

I'm investigating some alternative venues this week. I'll present a summary
of the options and invite feedback at our meeting on Monday.

If anyone has any ideas for alternative venues (other than those discussed
so far), please let me know!

Cheers,
    Ed

--