[melbourne-pug] [offtopic] buying advice on a macbook air

martin schweitzer schweitzer.ubiquitous at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 19:04:50 CEST 2012

Hi Tennessee

Sitting in sunny cape town typing on my iPhone  .  As someone who a long
time ago drank the apple coolade I am happy to recommend the air. However
python integration has not always been smooth. In particular, apple ships
with its own version of python - and in the past I've had to do quite a bit
of googling to set up certain things (eg. Scipy). When you get your shiny
new Air, consider installing Enthought.

Regards
Martin

--