[melbourne-pug] Reminder: first meeting of 2012 is tonight at Inspire9

Richard Jones r1chardj0n3s at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 02:17:01 CET 2012

Hi all,

The meeting details, as always, are at http://j.mp/mpug

I'm going to talk a bit about a project I've had on very slow simmer
for a while now. And I'd like to try organise a test-run of a new
pygame tutorial I'm developing for the US PyCon.

There's room for other talks in the schedule so if you've done
something interesting or discovered an interesting module recently
please sign up :-)

My employer, ekit.com (part of JT Global), will be providing pizza! :-)

See you at Inspire9 at 6pm!

     Richard