[melbourne-pug] "Introduction to Programming with Python" from Open Tech School

martin schweitzer schweitzer.ubiquitous at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 10:13:40 CET 2013

Yes. The part of it being an introduction to Scientific Python was part of
the quote (I should have made the quote clearer).  I had looked at the
course and it seems a basic introduction to Python.  The book,
"Introduction to Computation and Programming Using Python" by John Guttag
is the book used for the course.  It is available on Amazon and maybe I am
being a bit harsh in my assessment of it, but looking at how much Amazon
allows us to see, it is certainly no SICP.

Regards,
Martin

Martin Schweitzer
Mobile: 0412 345 938