[melbourne-pug] django db race conditions

Brian May brian at microcomaustralia.com.au
Fri Nov 22 00:12:24 CET 2013

On 20 November 2013 18:51, Mike Dewhirst <miked at dewhirst.com.au> wrote:

> If you are running on the dev server, I believe it is only capable of
> dealing with one request at a time. Not saying this is the problem - just a
> thought.

Suspect what you are referring to is if you run the server like this:

./manage.py runserver

You will get a single process single threaded server that can only process
one HTTP request at the time.

However in my case, I was running two separate processes at the same time,
and neither process knows about the other process in any way.
--
Brian May <brian at microcomaustralia.com.au>