[melbourne-pug] Plotly: Python graphs and online command line

William ML Leslie william.leslie.ttg at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 00:30:46 CET 2013

Probably the same way geordi or http://codepad.org/about is done (no spoilers).

--
William Leslie

Notice:
Likely much of this email is, by the nature of copyright, covered
under copyright law.  You absolutely may reproduce any part of it in
accordance with the copyright law of the nation you are reading this
in.  Any attempt to deny you those rights would be illegal without
prior contractual agreement.