[melbourne-pug] April MPUG meeting: Windows and C // JavaScript // What's New -- Monday 7 April, 6PM, Inspire 9, 41 Stewart St Richmond

Javier Candeira javier at candeira.com
Sun Apr 6 06:55:22 CEST 2014

Dear Melbourne Pythonistas,

I almost forgot to say that tomorrow, Monday 3, we'll hold the April
meeting of the Melbourne
Python Users Group.

Time:  6pm
Venue: Inspire 9, 41 Stewart St. Richmond. 50m from Richmond Train Station.

Program:

15 minute talks

 * Ed Schofield -- What's New in Python, now a regular feature in our meetings

25 minute talks

 * Adrian Higgins -- Integrating specific Hardware with Python using
existing C libraries on Windows.

 * Ben Finney -- A Pythonista Meets JavaScript™: first steps

As usual, we'll order pizza, with a $10 contribution required. Drinks
are BYO, but you're invited to bring a six-pack to share if you want!

If you'd like to give the What's New in Python talk in a future
session, you have a cool project you want to show, or you want to give
a short presentation on a library you've been using lately, please
just come forward at the start of the meeting.

With much appreciation to Inspire 9 for the donation of the use of the venue,

The MPUG organisers