[melbourne-pug] May MPUG Meeting: NP-complete gaming, web2py, What's New -- Monday 5 May, 6PM, Inspire 9, 41 Stewart St Richmond

Javier Candeira javier at candeira.com
Tue Apr 29 04:44:28 CEST 2014

Dear Melbourne Pythonistas,

Six days from now, Monday 5th May, we'll hold the May meeting of the MPUG!

Time: 6PM
Venue: Inspire 9: Level 1, 41 Stewart Street, Richmond. 50m from
Richmond Train Station.

Program:

15 minute talks

* Lars Yencken -- What's new in Python, now a regular feature in our
meetings, but this time with a Pycon US review.

* Tom Allen -- NP-Complete game design in Python

25 minute talks

* Tim Richardson -- Introduction to web2py

As usual, we'll order pizza, with a $10 contribution required. Drinks
are BYO, but you're invited to bring a six-pack to share if you want!

If you'd like to give the What's New in Python talk in a future
session, you have a cool project you want to show, or you want to give
a short presentation on a library you've been using lately, please
just come forward at the start of the meeting.

With much appreciation to Inspire 9 for the donation of the use of the venue,

The MPUG organisers