[melbourne-pug] Presentations for the March session...

Javier Candeira javier at candeira.com
Thu Feb 6 01:24:36 CET 2014

Hi everyone,

First of all, February:

Thanks to everybody who came last Monday. It was one of our most
populous sessions lately, and the discussions were great. Extra thanks
to all the presenters, and especially to Andrew Walker, who not only
sacrificed his own talk in the interest of adhering to the schedule
(he'll present in March), he also shouted us some beer!

Now, March!

- We have Andrew's talk,
- I'd like to give a short presentation on how I took the githubpy
library I talked about some months ago and made it into an API library
for Insightly with about 5 modifications (yay dinamic REST API
libraries!). I've also thought a bit about the downsides and tradeoffs
of the approach, and will share.
- We have an empty slot for a 25 minute talk. It could be you!

It could be you,

J and the MPUG Organisers