[melbourne-pug] python GIS volunteers?

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sat Feb 22 11:51:14 CET 2014

dan <dan at acommoncreative.com> writes:

> In addition to my day job, I am currently devoting my free time to
> assisting with the online side of the Public Transport Not Traffic
> Campaign (http://www.publictransportnottraffic.org/).
> […]

Yes, this campaign aligns well with my values. I would like to volunteer
my time and skills to the project.

> Thanks for reading,
> Dan Peade

Could I ask you to configure your mail client to put your correct name
in the “From” field? Currently it just says “dan” which isn't too
helpful in reading a list of messages :-)

> If you think you might be interested in getting involved and helping
> out, or know anyone who would be, please get in touch! Your skills
> would really make a difference to the success of the campaign.

I'm interested. What should I know/do/read next?

--
 \     “Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so far as |
  `\            society is free to use the results.” —Richard Stallman |