[melbourne-pug] How to go about an aspect of a web app

Daniel Alan Miller dalan.miller at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 10:48:13 CET 2014

Given a specified folfer hierarchy why not just use the files you already
have for the data, if I'm understanding correctly?

An instance of your application can run and anything within the directory
path supplied when you run the application that fits the specification be
(Monitored? Used? Consumed?) by the application.