[melbourne-pug] How to go about an aspect of a web app

Tennessee Leeuwenburg tleeuwenburg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 10:54:10 CET 2014

e.g, In an ideal world, I'd like something like

/application/example_data/
   --> example_one
   --> example_two

~/.application/data
   --> project_one
   --> project_two

To look like

data/
  --> example_one (read only)
  --> example_two (read only)
  --> project_one
  --> project_two

But I'm thinking it's a bad concept now.