[melbourne-pug] How to go about an aspect of a web app

Mike Dewhirst miked at dewhirst.com.au
Thu Jan 16 08:22:34 CET 2014

On 16/01/2014 2:40pm, Tennessee Leeuwenburg wrote:
> Being a massive web app n00b,

Having been there myself well within living memory I think the best
advice I can give is to judge the choice of webserver and framework by
the quality of the available user support. The most important factor is
the documentation. Running a close second is the friendliness and
competence of the existing users who answer questions on the mailing lists.

Based solely on that I chose Apache and Django.

Good luck

Mike