[melbourne-pug] How to go about an aspect of a web app

Noon Silk noonslists at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 12:12:41 CET 2014

> But I'm thinking it's a bad concept now.

I agree that it seems like a bad concept; notably if you just copy the
examples over when the user is set up, they can later delete them at their
convenience, etc, and they won't be impacted by random changes that you
make to the 'core' examples (i.e. they could always go back to the central
listing of example projects, and make another copy of it.)

You may already know, but the sage cloud has a similar workflow for
examples:
  - https://cloud.sagemath.com/help

Noon Silk

Fancy a quantum lunch? https://sites.google.com/site/quantumlunch/