[melbourne-pug] February MPUG Meeting: Python-Future, Metahuristics. Monday 3 February, 6PM, Inspire 9, 41 Stewart St Richmond

Javier Candeira javier at candeira.com
Mon Jan 27 21:51:57 CET 2014

Dear Melbourne Pythonistas,

A week from now, Monday 3, we'll hold the February meeting of the
Melbourne Python Users Group.

Time:  6pm
Venue: Inspire 9, 41 Stewart St. Richmond. 50m from Richmond Train Station.

Program:

* Ed Schofield -- Update on Python-Future for Python 2/3 compatibility

* Rory Hart -- Metaheuristics and Python

As usual, we'll order pizza, with a $10 contribution required. Drinks are BYO.

If you have a tip to share, or want to give a short presentation on a
library you've been using lately, please just come forward at the
start of the meeting.

With much appreciation to Inspire 9 for the donation of the use of the venue,

The MPUG organisers