[melbourne-pug] python-based wiki with nice query-/template-ability?

Noon Silk noonslists at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 01:56:48 CET 2014

Hello,

  So I'm interested in a python-based wiki that I can write arbitrary
python code in; perhaps with a view to:
  1) Creating specific templates,
  2) Arbitrarily querying the list of pages,
  3) Obtaining specific "bits" of pages (Perhaps I mark a section in the
template as "json", then I'd want to grab the json from pages A, B, X, Y

  Anyone know of something out there that does this? At the moment all I
can think of is MoinMoin [1].

[1] http://moinmo.in/MoinMoinWiki
--
Noon Silk

Fancy a quantum lunch? https://sites.google.com/site/quantumlunch/

"Every morning when I wake up, I experience an exquisite joy -- the joy
of being this signature."