[melbourne-pug] python-based wiki with nice query-/template-ability?

Anthony Briggs anthony.briggs at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 04:23:23 CET 2014

Trac is pretty painful to set up, from memory.

It might help if you gave us some more detail about what you're trying to
do, rather than a list of features. eg. The iPython notebook will let you
execute arbitrary code, but I don't know whether it can introspect and pull
bits of other pages in the same notebook.

Failling that, it might be relatively easy to roll your own, either with
Django or some combination of Flask/Peewee/Jinja/similar.

Anthony