[melbourne-pug] July MPUG Meeting: Python in Haskell, What's New -- Monday 7 July, 6PM, Inspire 9, 41 Stewart St

Javier Candeira javier at candeira.com
Mon Jun 30 06:25:40 CEST 2014

Dear Melbourne Pythonistas,

A week from now, Monday 7th July, we'll hold the July meeting of the
Melbourne Python Users Group!

Time: 6PM
Venue: Inspire 9: Level 1, 41 Stewart Street, Richmond. 50m from
Richmond Train Station.

Program:

15 minute talks

* Graeme Cross -- What's new in Python.

45 minute talks

* Bernie Pope -- Python in Haskell

As usual, we'll order pizza, with a $10 contribution required. Drinks
are BYO, but you're invited to bring a six-pack to share if you want!

If you'd like to give the What's New in Python talk in a future
session, you have a cool project you want to show, or you want to give
a short presentation on a library you've been using lately, please
just come forward at the start of the meeting.

With many thanks to Planet Innovation for sponsoring our use of the venue,

The MPUG organisers