[melbourne-pug] March MPUG Meeting: Timeouts, REST APIs. Tomorrow Monday 3 March, 6PM, Inspire 9, 41 Stewart St Richmond

Javier Candeira javier at candeira.com
Sun Mar 2 02:25:31 CET 2014

Dear Melbourne Pythonistas,

Tomorrow, Monday 3, we'll hold the March meeting of the Melbourne
Python Users Group.

Time:  6pm
Venue: Inspire 9, 41 Stewart St. Richmond. 50m from Richmond Train Station.

Program:

* Andrew Walker -- How Hard Could it be to Implement Timeouts?

* Javier Candeira -- Implementing an agnostic, dynamic client for a
REST API live (by cheating).
  Including a minitutorial on some of Python's __dunder__ methods.

As usual, we'll order pizza, with a $10 contribution required. Drinks
are BYO, and I'll bring a six-pack that was left over from last week.

If you have a tip to share, or want to give a short presentation on a
library you've been using lately, please just come forward at the
start of the meeting.

With much appreciation to Inspire 9 for the donation of the use of the venue,

The MPUG organisers