[melbourne-pug] Python3 Soap Libraries Optionws

David Crisp dcrisp at netspace.net.au
Thu May 29 03:46:43 CEST 2014

What SOAP modules have people used for client operations?

Currently I am using suds and I'm not convinced it works properly.

I am trying to interact with a usage monitor interface at Rackcorp.com

My code snippet im starting with is the following:

from suds.client import Client
url = 'http://api.rackcorp.net/api/soap/rcnetv123.wsdl'
client = Client(url)
print(client)

When I run that I get the following error:

suds.TypeNotFound: Type not found: '(Array,
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/, )'

A google of this error shows a work around .... which doesnt work for me.
and as this problem appears to be specific to SUDS im wondering what else
out there might be better.

Regards,
David