[melbourne-pug] Talk: Behaviour-driven development with Aloe

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Thu Apr 28 01:12:13 EDT 2016

Alexey Kotlyarov <a at koterpillar.com> writes:

> I want to give a talk this Monday about behaviour-driven development
> in Python

Thank you. I am familiar with the ‘Behave’ library [0]; if possible I'd
love to see you compare Aloe with Behave.

[0] <URL:https://pypi.python.org/pypi/behave/>

--
 \      “I hope some animal never bores a hole in my head and lays its |
  `\   eggs in my brain, because later you might think you're having a |