[melbourne-pug] Agile

Brian May brian at linuxpenguins.xyz
Sat Jan 30 02:56:55 EST 2016

Ben Finney <ben+python at benfinney.id.au> writes:

> So, the only “tip” there would be to obtain employment with some
> organisation where the applicant *doesn't* need to have that prior
> experience, and then gain the experience on that employer's time. Then,
> you'll have the experience for the next role.

Then you need to find an organisation that is actually willing to to
invest in your learning and experience. Unlike my previous job, which
was suppose to provide it, but in practise it was a constant battle.

My research of the job market suggests that there aren't many positions
that would be interested in this sort of investment. Including some big
companies. Of course, it is also hard to tell for sure when so much
advertising is from recruiters who don't bother mentioning these
details.
--
Brian May <brian at linuxpenguins.xyz>
https://linuxpenguins.xyz/brian/