[melbourne-pug] Next Melbourne Python meeting - Monday 5 February/ Reply

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Jan 30 14:54:26 EST 2018

Peter Dwyer <fps-pd at optusnet.com.au> writes:

> Hi Ed
> Thanks for your email.

Note that the message was sent to everyone in the Melbourne PUG forum,
which you are subscribed to. Welcome!

> I’m new to programming but am quite interested in the presentations
> below. I like to be immersed in things that I understand and also
> haven’t got a clue ?!?
>
> Am I invited to the talks or is this just way too advanced for a newbe?

The Melbourne PUG meetings have a wide range of skill representation,
from total beginners through to veterans. That is one of its advantages.

If you have an interest in Python, you will find many like-minded people
at the meet up.

--
 \        “A right is not what someone gives you; it's what no one can |
  `\                                     take from you.” —Ramsey Clark |