[melbourne-pug] Can I buy someone lunch to talk about Python

Rory Hart hartror at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 18:03:52 EST 2019

Hi Sebastian

Lots of people here that could help but we all have a wide variety of career paths. Is there a particular area of IT you’d like to get into?

Off the top of my head:

* web dev (lots of jobs)
* phone apps
* devops
* data science
* embedded

With your sales experience a technical pre-sales career path such as solution architect could leverage your existing skillset.

Lastly I am always happy to offer my opinion (ask my colleagues), our offices are in Windsor however. Would be happy to have a phone call.

Thanks

Rory Hart