[melbourne-pug] Job at the Bureau of Meteorology [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Dave Collins dave.collins at bom.gov.au
Wed Jun 12 19:41:14 EDT 2019

Hi All,

There is a python job going in my team the Bureau of Meteorology
https://bom.nga.net.au/?jati=17BDB4BE-574D-DDBF-A361-AD5C562C2B5E

This role will work to improve the verification systems we use to
systematically improve the service which we provide to the Australian
community.

This is a great opportunity to work on meaningful software applications
for the public good, in a research environment with a commitment to
innovation and quality.

You need to apply via the website. If you have any questions contact
Dave Collins Ph: (03) 9669 4022 or email dave.collins at bom.gov.au

Thanks

Dave
~