[melbourne-pug] Getting the Melbourne meetups videos

Robert Layton robertlayton at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 17:40:00 EDT 2019

Hello everyone! As a few of you know, I live in Ballarat, and can't get to
the MPUG meetups in Melbourne, although I would like to see the talks. I've
had a few people I've given training to also ask about whether the talks
are online.

Would it be possible to start videoing the meetups and putting them on
YouTube / other streaming? I'm not an AV person, so I'm not entirely sure
how difficult this is, but I do know we would need a separate mic near the
speaker for good quality audio. Live would be great - I could organise a
catchup in Ballarat to watch the event, but it isn't a requirement.

Any volunteers? :)

Thanks,

Rob