[PYTHON META-SIG] Next workshop?

Jim Fulton, U.S. Geological Survey jfulton@usgs.gov
Mon, 24 Jul 1995 17:14:30 -0400

Hm.  Let me know if you'd like to have it at the USGS auditorium here
in Reston.  It is large enough to hold several hundred people and has
some multi-media capabilities.  If your interested, the sooner you
give me dates, the better.

It is also close enough to CNRI, that someone from CNRI could be in
charge of coffee and donuts. ;-)

Jim