[PYTHON META-SIG] status of doc-sig mailing list

Fred L. Drake fdrake@CNRI.Reston.Va.US
Wed, 19 Jun 1996 13:42:21 -0400 (EDT)

Robin wrote:
> BTW:
> doc-sig is still broken as far as I can tell.  We've been trying to send
> out the new gendoc Daniel has written but have yet to see it.
> (Sent three times)

  Barry is still out today, and he's the one who deals with majordomo
for the PSA machine.  Hold off until he has a chance to get back and
take a look at the problem.  I'll try and be aware of his progress and
let you & Daniel know when the problem has been fixed.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.
fdrake@cnri.reston.va.us