[PYTHON META-SIG] Creating sub-newsgroups

Paul Everitt paul@digicool.com
Thu, 07 Nov 1996 09:55:01 -0600

Jack Jansen wrote:
> If the windows-sig discussed this, why not use them as a testcase? I
> guess that that's also the biggest group (although this may spark
> linux and tk subgroups too, which will probably also be big from the
> amoutns of postings).

I would tend to agree with this.  If the PythonWin list (combined with
other forums for discussing WPY and wxPython) couldn't warrant it, I
doubt anything else could.

Obviously Mark is away at the Microsoft conference so we can't get his
input.

--
Paul Everitt       Digital Creations
paul@digicool.com  540.371.6909