[PYTHON META-SIG] FW: request to archive mailing lists

Dinu Gherman Dinu Gherman <gherman@embl-heidelberg.de>
Thu, 3 Apr 97 13:28:26 +0200

Greg Stein wrote:
> Before replying to this, I think it should probably be an "all or
> nothing" thing. All our lists should be subscribed, or none. My vote is
> all the lists get subscribed.

Absolutely! InReference is trying to archive everything they
can get. I think it's a follow-up of the former Stanford Infor-
mation Filtering Tool (SIFT). For the Python community's SIGs
this is maybe exactly what is needed as the famous DN locator
works only for netnews as it seems. I think we'll have to
accept some ads on their pages, but well...

Dinu