[PYTHON META-SIG] FW: request to archive mailing lists

Fredrik Lundh fredrik_lundh@ivab.se
Thu, 3 Apr 1997 15:36:35 +0200

> Before replying to this, I think it should probably be an "all or
> nothing" thing. All our lists should be subscribed, or none. My vote is
> all the lists get subscribed.

Agreed (with the exception of python-help).  Will the meta-sig
coordinator take upon himself to send them the relevant lists?

Or should we mumble and grumble and say "hey, only if you promise to
use Python in your system"...

Cheers	/F (http://hem1.passagen.se/eff)

> Our technical team includes Eric Allman, the creator/developer of
> sendmail

This reminds me of one of my favourite antipatterns, which is related
to both sendmail and Python, in a way:

    http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?CustomizationViaProgramming

(the 2nd edition of that ORA book he mentions is 1070 pages! ;-)