[PYTHON META-SIG] Re: Python Software Activity Mailing Lists

Quyen Lam qxl@reference.com
Fri, 18 Apr 1997 18:39:34 -0700

I have subscribed Reference.COM to the following lists that you manage:
	gui-sig
	locator-sig
	matrix-sig

Visit the URLs below, and if you want to change any of the information
shown, just email me the new version, and I will update our database.

It would be great if you could announce the following in the list:
- Reference.COM has begun archiving this list as of:
	Apr. 16, 1997

- Searchable archives for the lists are available at:
http://www.reference.com/cgi-bin/pn/listarch?list=gui-sig@python.org
http://www.reference.com/cgi-bin/pn/listarch?list=locator-sig@python.org
http://www.reference.com/cgi-bin/pn/listarch?list=matrix-sig@python.org

- If you do *NOT* want your post archived at Reference.COM, include the
  following line as an email header or as the first line of your message:

   Quyen
   InReference Staff.