[PYTHON META-SIG] The new C++ and TEXT SIGs

Barry A. Warsaw majordomo-owner@python.org
Thu, 6 Feb 1997 18:30:12 -0500

Okay, the new C++ and TEXT SIGs should be completely on-line.  Ken is
updating the Web pages now.

Robin.K.Friedrich@USAHQ.UnitedSpaceAlliance.com is text-sig-owner@python.org
(and winner of longest email address in the world :-)

furnish@laura.llnl.gov is c++-sig-owner@python.org

Let me know if you have any problems with the mailing lists or if the
owner addresses need changing.  I'll leave it up to you guys to
advertise the lists' existance to the Python community at large.  Note
that no one is one the lists currently, not even the owners (you guys
have to subscribe yourself if you want to join, and I'm guessing you
do :-).

-Barry