[PYTHON META-SIG] Re: String SIG

Barry A. Warsaw majordomo-owner@python.org
Mon, 13 Jan 1997 16:44:22 -0500

Robin Friedrich has proposed the STRING-SIG for discussion of enhanced
string processing in Python.  I have set the sig up in `test' mode.
Please read the info file and see if it's okay.  Follow up here if you
have any corrections.  If there are no objections in the next couple
of days, I'll go ahead and turn the list on.  Currently, you cannot
subscribe and `string-sig@python.org' is not yet active.

To get the info file send the following message to
`majordomo@python.org':

    info string-sig

Robin, you are volunteering to be the list owner, right?

-Barry