[META-SIG] Python.org bounces overnight

Ken Manheimer klm@CNRI.Reston.Va.US
Wed, 9 Jul 1997 11:00:34 -0400 (EDT)

I accidentally disrupted majordomo in the process of some finagling
yesterday, so any messages posted to the sigs during that time were
bounced to the sig owners, rather than being delivered to the lists.
For those of you that are list owners, you can resubmit the bounced
messages by copying the relevant parts of the headers (eg, the
original "From:", "To:", "Message-id:", etc), plus a "Resent-To:" with
the list address as the target, and include the original body.  This
will reroute the message back to the list, for distribution.

Sorry about the disruption - i'm trying to make it easy to prevent
some notorious spam sources from using our sig and psa-members
lists, and accidentally applied one of my experimental changes to the
production code...

Ken Manheimer		klm@cnri.reston.va.us	      703 620-8990 x268
	    (orporation for National Research |nitiatives
		 1895 Preston White Drive, Suite 100
			   Reston, VA 22091