[PYTHON META-SIG] Getting rid of Majordomo's subject munging

Fredrik Lundh fredrik.lundh@image.combitech.se
Wed, 4 Jun 1997 18:49:53 +0200

> So, here's a plea to Barry to remove all subject munging from the
> Majordomo setup.

> Please...?

Well, being a medium volume mail reader (not more than I can live
without a mail preprocessor), I kinda like it.  Could you make it a
subscriber option?  Couldn't be more than a few lines of Python to
change, or (what do you mean, "not written in python"?)

Cheers /F (busy driving his little car in circles around the local C++
and Perl hackers ;-)