[PYTHON META-SIG] Re: Local usergroup meeting

Roger E. Masse rmasse@CNRI.Reston.Va.US
Fri, 28 Mar 1997 15:37:13 -0500

Michael McLay wrote:

> What did you think of the idea of having the first discussion being
> focused on creating a Python based scientific programming framework?

I personally don't have anything to contribute in this area... but it
would be nice to learn about something new :-)

> For those on the meta-sig list that haven't a clue what led to this
> posting.  Ken, Andrew, and I have been discussing having a DC area
> Python users group meeting.

Great idea!

> and May 15th at the Bethesda Public Library from 6:30-8:00.  They
> charge $25/year for groups to hold meetings in their meeting room...

A better location for me is hard to imagine... :-)

Regards,

	Roger E. Masse, Systems Engineer
	1895 Preston White Drive, Suite 100
	Reston, Virginia, USA  22091