[meta-sig] [Fwd: Re: [META-SIG] Switchover to mailman]

Friedrich, Robin K Robin.K.Friedrich@USAHQ.UnitedSpaceAlliance.com
Thu, 26 Feb 1998 08:13:15 -0600

I think we should do it like DejaNews and intentionally not have a page
of email addresses that can be easily spidered by spam collectors. I
think we need to have the real names only as the hyperlinks on this
page. That information may not be available now but it should as we can
subscribe with a web page and fill that in.