[meta-sig] Switchover to mailman

Ken Manheimer klm@python.org
Thu, 26 Feb 1998 15:35:56 -0500 (EST)

Regarding my original question - for now i'm going to inhibit the web
visibility of the addresses, by default.  Enough people have expressed
discomfort with the current visibility, and enough other people haven't
even had time to notice that they've been made visible in this way.

I hope to add an option that displays the account name and host, but not
in email format, to thwart the spiders but still provide the info to
people that spend the time to look.

And in the meanwhile members can have the list of subscribers sent to
them by sending an email - from your subscription address - to the list
request addr with just the word 'who' in the subject or body.

Ken