[meta-sig] DATABASE

Fredrik Lundh fredrik@pythonware.com
Fri, 10 Jul 1998 22:14:47 +0100

>> I need a simple sample of CGI Database aplication written in Python, if
>> all of you have it, please give me the source code ? complete with cgi
>> script, html form, and the database file. Thank you a lots !

Hey, here I go away for a three-day vacation, and when I come back,
the Python universe is starting to look like comp.lang.perl.misc.

Didn't take long to figure out why, though:

   -- comp.lang.perl.moderated just passed with 1127 yes, 46 no

   -- Python/XML hacker Lars Marius Garshol published the following
      little masterpiece:

      http://www.stud.ifi.uio.no/~larsga/download/artikler/perl.html

Cheers /F